Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Spanking4Men Literary Spotlight!

If you think men spanking men is pretty much the hottest thing on the planet (and who doesn't?) then you're probably already hitting up Spanking4Men.com daily.  Like moi.

So, what could be more exciting that visiting one of my favorite sites and seeing myself in the Literary Spotlight on the front page? Um, pretty much nothing. Except maybe reading  "If you have yet to discover the smouldering M-M spanking fiction by Misha Horne, you most definitely want to check it out!"

Which is why I'm standing at the computer doing a happy dance that looks a little something like this:




Only not as subtle.


Seriously, (not that dancing isn't dead serious) to a new kid on the block writer in this niche,  getting a thumbs up like this is such a major deal. Nothing energizes and inspires any writer I know more than finding out they're connecting with readers they're trying to reach. You could not blowtorch the smile off my face right now. Awesome.

Spanking4Men shared an excerpt from ROOKIE MISTAKE, the first book in the my new BENCHED series. If you'd like to grab it before BENCHED #2: DOUBLE PLAY comes out this weekend,  it's discounted to 99 cents on Amazon and AllRomanceEbooks. (Still waiting on everyone else.) 





Alright, that's enough babbling from me for the moment.  If you're visiting the blog for the first time,  thank you! It's a bit bare, since I spent most of my free time writing, but make yourself at home. I'm off to finish spanking a ball player. ;)

xoxo
Misha

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.