Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Guest Post: Top 5 Favorite Things About M/M Spanking

So, this past week, all kinds of awesome things were happening here. Unfortunately, I missed most of it because I was at yet another crapfest wedding! This time, I didn't just go, I was in it. Because everyone needs 12 bridesmaids. Including travel time, we're talking 5 days with a bridezilla I barely know, no time to myself, and almost zero internet access. NOT fun. After two weddings in two weeks, I have officially decided that if you invite me to your wedding, we can no longer be friends. Believe me, it's better for both of us.

BUT, on the super fun side, I did my first guest post over at Spanking4Men. Awesome! What are your favorite things about M/M spanking? Find out mine here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.