Tuesday, September 16, 2014

My Entire Catalog is Now Available on Kindle Unlimited!

Hey, Folks!

So, after a  test run with a few titles, I've decided to try something new with my catalog! For now, you can find all my work exclusively on Amazon, and you can rent it for flippin FREE with the Kindle Unlimited program! I'm super excited to try this, and I hope you guys are too. Lending titles like a library has opened me up to a whole gang of new readers, and I love hearing from all of you! :)

So, if you have a Kindle Unlimited subscription, please put it to work, and borrow to your heart's content!  If you haven't tried KU yet, dude, it's awesome! Especially if you read a lot of short smut stuff.  Plus, you can test drive it for free for a month- a total steal!

Ready to read? Feel free to visit my catalog and check it out! (Get it? Check it out? That's a library joke...)