Monday, December 22, 2014

New Release: The Brat at the Bar

It's New Release Day again! Hurray! This story had been jumping around in my mind for months, whispering in my ear and pulling my hair when I was working on other things. So, I finally sat down and wrote it into submission!

This might be the last thing that goes up before Christmas, so maybe my last post before then too. Hope you're all enjoying whatever you celebrate this time of year. It can be stressful, with shopping and cooking and family and all, so make sure you take time for a smut break now and then. I know I do! ;)

xo
Misha

------------


After bombing on stage when their lead singer bailed, Landon doesn’t feel like talking to anyone. Except maybe the gorgeous guy who sent him a drink after the show. But it’s not just any guy.

It’s been a long time, and Brett has changed so much he’s practically unrecognizable. At least on the outside. On the inside, he’s still the same spoiled, selfish brat that Landon grew up with.

Brett’s always gotten everything he wants. And he wants Landon— always has, always will, no matter how wrong it is. If it means he has to act like a brat to get his way, he’s fine with that. Especially if it means being treated like one.

The lightly taboo M/M story features one jaded musician, one rich, spoiled brat, a forbidden night of passion, and a spanking that’s been a long time coming.



Available exclusively on Amazon
FREE with Kindle Unlimited





 * * *
        Brett came at me almost viciously, attacking my mouth with his, forcing his way inside impatiently like, well, like a brat. For a minute, I couldn’t think, wouldn’t let myself think, just slid my tongue across his perfect teeth, sucked and nibbled at his perfect lips, and grabbed him around his perfect ass, pulling him into me and grinding hard against his cock. I spun us, and slammed his body hard up against the door, before I realized what I was doing and pulled myself back.

“You’re sure you want to do this?”

He paused, his hands on the button of my jeans, and rolled his eyes, coupling it with a loud impatient sigh, calling me an idiot without any words. “Are you kidding? Feel how hard I am.”

He tipped his hips forward, and reached for my hand. I grabbed him by the wrist, and the little groan that came out of his mouth when I tightened my grip pretty much solidified the fact that I had no morals. Or if I did, they didn’t give a fuck what I was doing.

“Feel my cock,” he insisted, pulling my hand down, pressing it against the hard bulge in the front of his pants. “This is because of you.” He grabbed my cock with his other hand, caressing me roughly, taking me by surprise. “And this is because of me. Now can you give me any good reason why we shouldn’t do this?”

* * *