Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Status Update


Things have been delayed here a lot, sorry, guys. My little brother has some health issues, and he’s been in and out of the hospital for a while. This week he's having surgery, and I'm staying here with him while he recovers.

The last few months have been tough to deal with and close to impossible to work through in terms of writing anything that made much sense. I've been trying to balance things, but my immediate attention is focused on his health and to be completely honest, I haven't been able to focus properly on much else for a while

Sincerest apologies for everyone waiting for Benched #6 and all the other stories that are coming. I love you guys, and I hate disappointing you with delayed publishing dates. This obviously isn't something I wanted to have happen. The wait will be worth it, but there’s going to be a bit more of a wait. Thanks so much for your patience and understanding






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.