Saturday, May 21, 2016

RIP Laptop

Okay, I'm typing this on my kindle, so it's going to be short, because I suck at typing more than a few sentences on my kindle. The gist is, my beast of a laptop has called it a day, and I'm pretty much frozen in time until I replace it, which won't happen until the end of the month.

While it's definitely a relief to know my stuff is backed up and safe on dropbox etc, (silver lining, silver lining) I can't actually do anything with it without a computer, so, yeah. My nice, neat plans for May are kinda trashed, and everything's pushed back a few weeks.

I'm taking a break from social media while I spend the next couple weeks with family. Since wifi's iffy there anyway, it's not completely by choice, but the unplugged downtime the last couple of days has been good for my stress, which, right now is pretty high.

So, I'll be back in a couple of weeks-- hopefully with a new computer, because it's taken me a freakin hour to type this on my kindle-- and I'll pick up where I left off. :)

Have a great rest of the month, everyone! Hope you have zero computer issues! (And make sure your stuff is backed up! It's so worth it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.