Saturday, June 11, 2016

Back in Business!

Well, time for an update. On an actual keyboard!

My dead laptop has been replaced, thanks to my brother who is stationed overseas, and my sister and law who bravely dug through his hoardery storage to find the laptop he bought before he left. So, yay! I have a nearly new, functioning laptop. Which, oddly enough is exactly the same laptop as the one I just typed to death. It's like when you murder your husband, and then his twin brother shows up at your door wanting to take you out to dinner. Oh, is that just me? Never mind, then.

I think I've managed to transfer all my WIPs and covers and all around important stuff to this new guy, and finally loaded up Scrivener, Photoshop, etc. It's feeling a little unorganized and unfinished still, but I think it's mostly the anxiety of *NEW*. New makes me nervous, whether it's electronics or friends or wallpaper, and nervous makes my mind a little thick.

But! Got a laptop, as far as I can tell, all my work is safe and sound, so, it's back to work!

I'm a few weeks behind, so if you don't see me for a bit, it's because I'm drowning in words, and the internet (shockingly) does not help me write any faster. :)

Hope you're all having a fabulous summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.