Monday, October 24, 2016

News, Freebies, and Recs... Oh My!

Howdy, peeps. Long time no blog, as it my way, I guess. ;)

Hope everyone is having a great fall. This is usually my favorite time of year. Chicago is pretty wild right now, what with the Cubs shipping off to the World Series. Crazy stuff!

I've camping out in the writing cave pretty much all the time these days, but I wanted to stick my head out and give a few updates and share some fun stuff. :)




First of all, after spending 6 months in Kindle Unlimited, and exclusive to Amazon, Old School Discipline is now available on all vendors for the first time!

So, if you're not a Kindle/Amazon person, you can now find Bax & Alex at ARe (All Romance Ebooks), Nook, Apple, Google Play, and Kobo, along with Amazon. Very excited about that!

The Smart Boy series also left KU last week, and is now live at all of those vendors as well!







The Benched series is still in Kindle Unlimited for a limited time. And through October 24 (Monday), you'll have another chance to snap up Volumes 1-3 of the series for just 99c and Volumes 4-6 for just $2.99! Celebrate this mega-exciting post season with some baseball and spanking. As you do. ;)


Seriously. Cubs in the World Series??? Whaaaaat??









One of the great things about having books available at ARe is that you can make things free with a snap of your fingers! (Okay, with a click of your mouse. But that doesn't sound nearly as magical.) So, surprise! I have two dirty, kinky short stories available for free through Monday, only at ARe! When He Was Bad is cute and sweet, Vicious Cycle is definitely not. So, something for everyone, I suppose. :)










Sometimes, I like to recommend cool stuff that I like, and I think you guys might like too! So, here's some cool stuff! J.A. Rock's By His Rules was the very first M/M spanking novel I ever bought. I adore it, and am super excited that it was recently rereleased with new stuff added, and a sexy as hell new cover! J.A. Rock is always recommended! If you like spanking, domestic discipline, and kink in general, not to mention awesome writing, be sure to  check her out if you haven't already!








Second cool thing! I kind of can't believe this is real, but it is, and it's amazing. There's a new podcast on the block called Dudes Spankin' Dudes. As you might have guessed, it's two dudes discussing dudes spanking other dudes. Basically, the hosts talk a ton about their own experiences in the community, their relationships, discovering their kinks, spanking entertainment, and all kinks of spanking related things. Super bonus, they are both beyond charming. If dudes spankin dudes is a passion of yours, you won't find a dull moment here! You should definitely check these guys out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.