Wednesday, May 31, 2017

New Release Alert! WORKING OUT THE KINKS is Live!


 Hey everyone! You know how sometimes all your readers are waiting for Book 2 in the Not So Series, and you accidentally publish a long, dirty romance about a grumpy, washed up rock star and a rich, spoiled brat instead?
...Oh, that's just me? :)
My surprise new release, WORKING OUT THE KINKS, is live! This book is free to read with your Kindle Unlimited subscription, and for a VERY limited time, you can buy it for 99c!

A grumpy, broken, not-quite rock star who doesn’t believe in love.
A lonely, relentless spoiled brat who’s looking for someone to belong to.
A past that makes it crazy to even think about.
A reunion that’s impossible to forget.
WORKING OUT THE KINKS COVER
***
Mistakes aren’t supposed to feel this good…
I learned early on that pretty much everything in life is a scam, and love's at the top of the list. Easy to fake, maximum payout, and people just never stop falling for it.
Watching my mom break hearts and empty bank accounts as we bounced from house to house taught me just how dangerous feelings could be. That's a whole lot of hassle I don't need.
These days, I stick to three basic rules. I don’t take something just because I want it. I don’t ask for help, even if I need it. And I never look twice at a guy who has a bigger bank account than I do. I know where those things can get you, and it's not anywhere I need to go.
I’m perfectly happy never getting too close to anyone. Just scraping by with my guitar, chasing the rock star dream until my time or my sanity runs out. At least, I thought I was.
Until Brett showed up.
Another thing I don’t do is think about the past. Ever. So, the last person I need to go breaking all my rules for is the cocky, spoiled brat who used to sleep in the room across the hall.
No matter how gorgeous he is now.
No matter how filthy he is in bed.
No matter how good it feels when he says all he wants in the world is me.
***
Working Out the Kinks is a 98,000 word filthy forbidden romance novel about a grumpy, broken rock star who refuses to fall in love, and a lonely, relentless, spoiled brat looking for someone to belong to. So much angst, so much arguing, so much spanking, and just a touch of taboo. (An unrequited crush between former stepbrothers.) Avoid at all costs if you don’t like those things. But if you love ’em like I do, carry on.

Click here to borrow with KU

or purchase for 99¢ on Amazon

***
For those of you waiting for Not So Nice, don't worry! It's just around the corner! :) (Thanks again for waiting!) In the meantime, you can grab Working Out the Kinks on Amazon right now, to hold you over! ;) If you like things steamy and angsty and kinky, (and if you don't, you should probably go ahead and unsubscribe now, lol) Brett and Landon will be right up your alley!
Happy Reading!
Misha Horne